when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Walking into the kitchen about half an hour ago I smelled gas and noticed the oven was on to bake something but the flame was not flaming.
I had opened the oven door to check on that.
Without thinking I just pushed the reignite button which promptly resounded a loud BOOM as the ball of gas that had built up in the oven and surrounding the stove/oven ignited into a fire ball.
The hair on my head was singed;
the hair on my right arm is singed off;
my eyebrows are partly singed;
my forehead and right arm feel slightly painful....
but I am thanking God for protecting me and not having any major fire or burns caused by my not thinking.
So, I'm heading to my hair dresser this morning for him to fix my hair!
I've been very absent minded since Jerard's death. So I am thankful God is protecting me!