Jerard June 3, 2010 post 2

Jerard has been admitted to the Pediatric ICU at Davao Docs Hospital.
The neurologist is hopeful that his seizures were set off by a viral infection and nothing more. If that is the case, we could be discharged from hospital within 24 - 36 hours and bring Jerard home on maintenance medications for siezure prevention.
We are waiting for lab test results.
There is no sign of shunt infection.
Keep us in your prayers.

It's amazing God's providence in all this. Just this past month we received a financial gift from someone to help cover "any future medical care needs of Jerard." God is so awesome!!!!!